PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
I am a 200hr Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher qualified in Vinyasa.
All classes provide you with a safe space to practise and unwind, a place to get out of your head and into your body and be present, with an emphasis on what feels good rather than what looks good.
In the process, expect to build more strength, confidence, overcome mental barriers and take your mind and body to new places.
In my private yoga classes, we will work closely together to outline and achieve your goals.
WHAT TO EXPECT...
- Practices tailored to you and your goals
- Deepen your yoga practise
- Support to help you take yoga off the mat and into your life
- Deepening yoga and meditation practises
- Help increase quality of life
- Aquire tools to help with stress and anxiety
- Opportunity for self growth
We spend so much time in auto pilot, running around, thousands of thoughts going around in our heads which can become overwhelming. You may not realise, but your body also stores everything. So all the emotions, fears, worries, anxiety and stress you are constantly living in need releasing.
Yoga is a powerful tool which allows you to start tuning in and take back control, and allows us to move through whatever we are feeling and tune our attention inwards.
Yoga is not a quick fix, it is a long term practice and a lifestyle.
Through regular yoga practise, both on and off the mat, you can expect to feel:
- More present in your life
- In tune into yourself and your body
- Stop living in the past/worrying about the future
- Destress, relax through postures and breathing, tapping into the parasymptetic nervous system
- Calm stress, anxiety and overwhelm
- Clear your mind
- Gain mental and physical strength
- More connected with yourself and others
- Consistency and patient
- Take control of your mind and life
- Increase body awareness and compassion
- Develop a better mind-body connection
- Leave feeling calm, mindful and with energy
let me support you
I'm here as your friend, support coach and yoga teacher.